Thank you to the guys who posted their insight into the eroticism of the Osiris D3. I think I have found that this particular style does excite me, and it makes me feel more than a little submissive.
I know a lot of guys find the Osiris D3 2001 quite irresistible. Jake doesn’t like them very much and I am a little undecided about how I feel about them.
For you guys who get into them, what is it that you find interesting/hot/horny about them? Please leave a comment to tell me your thoughts.
If anyone needs a domain name for a sneaker fetish related website, I am currently in possession of several domain names that I no longer need and would be willing to transfer. The domains are: SNEAKER.XXX, SNEAKERFETISH.ORG and BOOTFILES.NET
I will freely transfer the domains to whoever wants them (or one of them). If you are interested, reply to this post and I will get in touch to transfer the rights to the domain and explain the renewal procedures.
You will need:
- Kindle Email Address (and an authorization to send to it)
- Calibre (http://calibre-ebook.com/)
- Word Processor (Microsoft Word, Wordpad, etc)
- Download a plain text or HTML version of the story, or copy and paste the story body to your clipboard
- Open or Paste your story in the word processor
- Save the file as RTF, being sure to fill out the “author” and “title” fields
- Open Calibre, click Add Books, select your RTF file
- Verify the metadata (title and author), if incorrect or corrupt, right-click and select “Edit Metadata”
- Right-click the “book”, select “convert individually”. Use the heuristic processing tab, check the first box to turn it, click convert
- Save the file to disk (right click, save to disk)
- [a] E-mail the .MOBI file to yourself from the authorized address
[b] Reference the Calibre manual to configure the e-mail sharing functions to send directly to the device
This will work for:
Probably true, and I also do this with my boots now as well. Just looks so much more clean and allows the focus to be on the sneaker or boot itself.